Preliminary information for your Wedding at:
- Sacred Heart, Goldthorpe
- Sacred Heart and St Helen, Hoyland
- St Michael and All Angels, Wombwell
You have chosen to have your wedding here in one of our Catholic Churches. In order to be married in this church you must be:
- One party must be a Baptised Catholic, Resident within the Parish/ or have the express permission of your Parish Priest/ Bishop (if you are resident outside the Diocese of Hallam to be married in this Church.)
- Completed an application for marriage, a Marriage Preparation Course and have been interviewed by the Parish Priest.
- You must not have been married or attempted marriage before in any other religious or non religious ceremony. (If this is the case inform the Parish Priest immediately upon enquiry).
Preparing for your Wedding Day can be long and demanding and in order to make things a little easier we have prepared this list for you to keep along with all your other wedding planning papers. It details some of the most fundamental things you need to take care of before your wedding ceremony.